We care deeply about promoting the responsible and legal consumption of our products. Throughout the year, Valley Wide Beverage actively promotes responsibility through comprehensive programs such as:
• We ID– We provide driver’s license books, signage to retailers, and age check wristbands for special events.
• 1-800-TaxiCab– MillerCoors is the exclusive sponsor of 1-800-TAXICAB, a national dispatch service that connects passengers to locally owned cab companies.
• Freeze the Keys– A portable booth utilized at special events signing up designated drivers.
• Responsibility Signage– We print custom responsibility signage for all supplier partners, and work with them on placing at specific destinations.
• Tips Training– TIPS Training, a program designed to prevent intoxication and overconsumption. The training certifies employees and teaches the skills to provide responsible alcohol sales.